to everyone from australia

hey guys just wanted to drop you a note , i heard on tv  parts of your country are on covid lockdown,

they tried that here in pennsylvania  last year and things got down right nasty.  hang in there guys.

i'm a american and that kind

of stuff makes us crazy.. keep the faith...

i just did some nternet research, it says only 9 people died from covid in aus in the most recent outbreak... is that really what caused this lockdown for you guys?

if it is that is nuts, christ in the states we loose 45 or 50 every weekend in chicago from shootings, we don't bat a eye at that...  maybe us yanks are messed up...  guess messed up is ok as long as we never give up our guns and free speech.   i was going to order something from ozarmor but i guess i'll wait a bit  shipping is usually 3 weeks with no lockdown , with lockdown it might take till 2024 to get here... hang in there my friend and never let the bums se you sweat...

Yeah lockdowns in Australia are used as a control measure early on to prevent large outbreaks - where as in places like the USA, UK and many others, Lockdowns seemed to be introduced later on as a way to reduce a larger outbreak. Two different systems, but the essence of a lockdown is the same in both - very frustrating.

that was a very measured reply, almost diplomatic, **smile** our so called president "biden" is a walking zombie, he mumbles when he talks, alot of what he says makes no sense at all.. he has been threatening to force people to get the vaccine.. that has people enraged over here. i don't know how much american news you see over there but , tension is rising very fast over here.

americans are very stubborn, and the one think no politician should ever do in the usa is tell people something in mandatory. even if you were giving away gold bars and said it was mandatory to take them , some  people in the states would  refuse and get very very mad , just because some politician told them they had to do something.. its probably hard to understand but over here  people take that liberty and personal choice stuff very seriously, the smallest thing can  make things go boom... yesterday they made masks mandatory, and i was at the store today nooone had a mask on .. its strange  i laugh about it . but us yanks will not be told what to do. sometimes i think its really in the blood.. hang in there my friend and don't let the bureaucrarts get ya down.