i bought a heng long tiger 1 almost a year ago .. when i bought it  it was the cheapo plastic grey tank..

i upgrade the tracks  sprockets idler. that went well. but after being inside it i noticed that i thought the wire

was way to thin. to make a long story short, i started to have problems, first it was gun elevation motor, then

it was my barrel recoil... so i got my temper up and decided to just replace everything inside the turret that had a wire on it .

i did all that , then once again my main  gun elevation motor would not work... now i was pissed.. i was about to take the evil tank out blast it with my ar 15

i decided just to try one thing.. so i plugged the gun elevation motor into the slot were the turret motor goes.. and BAM.. it worked... 

so i knew it wasn't the motor.. to make a long story short it turns out it was the 6.0s board.  my eyes are not what they once were. but a friend of mine

looked at the board  under a digital microscope and there was a tiny crack.   i got a new board and 5 minutes after i got the board the tiger was purring again.

then i sat down and had the first glass of boubon i have had in a long long time.  this was the first victory i have had with the evil tiger in almost 4 months.

i learned one thing from this entire incident.. this was the only time in my life were blasting something with my ar-15 would have been a mistake.. lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...