News Ticker
  • Welcome to RCTankWorld. Have a look around our growing freindly community and if you like what you see, be sure to sign up - its free!
Steven Anderson

Hello from Indiana

Hi , Steve here, I have been building military models since I was 12 which is also when I started working. My builds have been published in Fine Scale Modeler eight times over several years.

I enjoy building German Armor the most, as it was the most unique. I build mostly 1/35 and 1/16 Armor and figures and dioramas . I have built and sold 8-10 Tamiya King Tiger tanks over the years

as they are easier to acquire.   And I like Tamiya the best as I am building it from the ground up and I can easily make modifications. I will get some pictures in the Gallery of past build and the one I am working on now.  

• Like 1

Hi Steve, welcome to the community.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work. I have enjoyed a couple of Tammy King Tigers myself over the years - regret moving them on sometimes. Tamiya is certainly a favourite.

Hi Steven,

Welcome aboard.

Looking forward to seeing some pics. Someone with your experience would have gathered some modelling wisdom over the years. I am also a German armour fan. Love the King Tiger.