News Ticker
  • Welcome to RCTankWorld. Have a look around our growing freindly community and if you like what you see, be sure to sign up - its free!
Sign in to follow this  
TheTanker

Hooben T55 Electrics Replacement or Upgrades

Hi everyone,

I got a T55. It is one of the original release ones that i bought from a friend of a friend. 

I have done some research and discovered that the newer ones have different electrics in them - Clark i think. I am not sure what mine has in it - definitely NOT Clark.

Can anyone tell me if the Clark T55 from their site is the same as the Hooben T55 board that comes with the tanks? Surely it would be. Clarks T55 is cheaper than Hoobens T55 control board 🤨

Cheers

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

The original electrics package in the old Hooben T55 was made by SGS I believe. Not sure if they are still around, though a quick Google search shows me that some German sites are still selling their boards and stuff.

The T55 board Clark sells will do the job fine. You may need to fiddle with the connections and wiring as it will differ from the SGS set up.

Good luck and post up a few piccies if ya get around to it 😁