taigen ir version have cannon barrel flash

hi guys i am new here.. i own 3 heng long v6.0 tanks all upgraded.

i am considering buying a taigen metal tiger1 late. i emailed taigen and was told the ir version

does have cannon barrel flash..  i just saw on youtube a guy had a taigen airsoft with cannon barrel flash.

i messaged him but have not gotten a reply yet. so i am asking 2 questions  does anyone know if taigen makes a version 3 airsoft

with barrel flash.. i know that sounds crazy but i saw one on youtube firing bbs with a barrel flash.

the second question is  is taigens ir compatable with any other ir combat systems? like tamaiya or heng long

any info anyone has will be appreciated

Hi Debadge,

To my knowledge the Taigen IR system is NOT compatible with the Tamiya or Heng Long systems. Actually, if any of your v6.0 HL tanks are IR, then they will be compatible with the Tamiya battle system. THis was a much welcome change Heng Long made to the TK6.0 and up boards.

In regards to the Taigen BB tanks having barrel flash, i am not sure myself - i know they have a BB with barrel recoil version. 

Have you got a link to the YT video? 

YOU ARE RIGHT TAIGEN CAN ONLY FIGHT OTHER TAIGENS.. BUT I ORDERED A  TIGER 1 LATE METAL IR EDITION FROM TAIGEN  YESTERDAY ,I WAS TOLD IT HAS BARREL FLASH.  I AM TIRED OF THE CHEAP PAPER THIN WIRE  THAT WAS IN  MY LAST HENG LONGS I HAD TO REPLACE 6 WIRES  ON MY TIGER 1.. PLUS I LIKED THE SOUND CARD ON THE VERSION 3 TAIGEN. THE ONLY DRAWBACK I SEE IS THE ELEVATION ON THE MAIN GUN, BUT I CAN DEAL WITH THAT. I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT IS WHEN IT ARRIVES

THE GUY WHO MADE THE AIRSOFT AND FLASH TANK TOLD ME The gun consists of 2 tubes and the LED is located deep in the front of the muzzle, the cables are installed in the outer tube. HIS NAME IS @BALU 7130