anyone know size of micro connector for taigen v3 board

hi guys

i have a question, does anyone know size of micro connector (jst connector) for taigen v3 board

my heng long 6.0 board used jst-xh 2.54.. this is not what the taigen uses. unless there are different kind of white plastic covers.

on the jst xh 2.54 mm one side has two raised areas... this is for a 2 pin connector. with taigen board wants one raised area in the middle.

i was going to install a convoy light, so i got he led wired to the  jst xh 2.54 cable.. i was all set and it don't fit.

keep in mind i'm an american  we do not use metric anything. milimeters centimeters its all greek to me.

i tried to take pics of the connector but it is so small i can't get a good pic ..they are all blur.

as of now after a day of looking i think it might be the jst-sh 1.0.. any assistance would be of help.

Hi mate,

Are you referring to the input on the bottom right corner of the board for the rear tail lights?

I don't have any of the boards here at the moment to check - but from memory the plug is only slightly smaller for the lights at about a 2mm pitch or 0.7/0.8 of an inch.

THE COINNECTOR I AM LOOKING FOR GOES IN THE 3RD SPOT TO THE RIGHT OF THE 8 PIN CONNECTOR. IN  OTHER WORDS IT IS THE FINAL SPOT ON THE ROW THE 8 PIN CONNECTOR IS PART OF. IT SEEMS TO BE SMALLER THAN THE OTHERS. YES IT IS FOR THE REAR TAIL LIGHT.  I KNOW THE JST 2.54 WILL NOT FIT.. DO YOU HAVE A RC TANK STORE.? I ORDERED SOME STUFF OF YOU A WHILE BACK. IF THATS YOUR STORE, YOU HAD ALOT OF STUFF THATS HARD TO FIND IN THE STATES. THE SHIPPING TIME WAS BETTER THAN CHINA, I HATE ORDERING OFF CHINA HALF OF ITEMS NEVER ARRIVE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

i found some that seem to be the 2mm size you mentioned on e bay so i order a few  thanks for the info

i might just run the light off a aa battery pack, i have the room.. just in case