i saw new toros tanks today on the german website. the airsoft version has smoke from the barrel now, and the ir battle version has muzzle flash and smoke from the barel, the smoke can be turned off with a switch.. i do like the muzzle flash and smoke from the barrel thing.. i did my share of chasing squirrels and trying to blast them with a airsoft round,  i  do think the flash and smoke adds a little something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i must be honest i love my tanks , but will not pay what tamiya wants. for the price of a tamiya rc tank i can buy 2 ar-15 rifles..lol..  i do think the taigen  are dam well built. i have 3 heng longs a tiger a king tiger and challenger2. i have had many problems with the hl tiger. it seems to be the wire is so cheap. but to be fair the king tiger  is good and the challenger2 is good. the last one i bought  was the taigen tiger1 late. that thing is a real beast  it is heavy, but its engines are real runners. the taigen doesn't have the hi/low speed option like the heng long , but i never used it on high anyway, they were to fast. i think the sound system on the taigen is excellent. the heng long has 4 different tanks on there . the only draw back i see with the taigen is the elevation on the min gun , the control is down of the left stick and it must cycle all the way down before it rises. i just ordered a new bb unit with barrel recoil for the heng long tiger, the wiring was tight in the turret i lost 2 connections. the thing that i really like it the barrel flash on the taigen, it is impressive. shooting the pellets at squirrels  lost its fun factor, so from now on i'm gonna go with the barrel flash